Wine Cooler Repair 1-877 Appliance
Quick and Easy Care Tips for Great Wine Chilling Results
1-877-Appliance specializes in refrigerator/vine cooler repair, and we can fix most brands and models of refrigerators including Tresanti, NewAir, Haier, EdgeStar, Amcor, Amana, Kenmore, General Electric, Whirlpool, Frigidaire, , Electrolux, U-Line, KitchenAid, and more.
Call 1-877-277-5426 now and save 10% on fast, reliable, professional refrigerator repair.A
wine cooler is the perfect appliance for novice wine drinkers and collectors. It preserves the taste and quality of white and red wines by carefully controlling storage temperature and humidity levels.
To ensure efficiency, optimal performance and long-lasting durability, wine chillers must be properly maintained and cared for. Here are some quick and easy maintenance and care tips for your portable unit.
One of the most important maintenance and care tips for your cooler is exterior and interior cleaning. Following these simple tips will keep your wine cooler in great operating condition.
- Prevent attractive finishes from becoming discolored by cleaning the exterior with a non-abrasive cleanser and a non-abrasive cloth
- Disconnect the power
- Remove the racks
- Wipe down with a mild detergent and warm water. A mild solution you can make at home is 2 tablespoons baking soda and 1 quart warm water
- If there’s a water box at the bottom, pull it out and rinse
Remember, never clean with flammable fluids because they can cause a fire or an explosion.
To get the best performance out of your cooler, you should follow certain operation principles. For example:
- Always read the owner’s manual included with the unit before use.
- Don’t open the door too often
- Make sure the door is closed all the way
- Make sure the door seal is functioning properly
All of these factors contribute to your wine cooler’s ability to maintain a constant temperature. To ensure proper wine storage, you need to make sure the temperature is consistent.
- The unit shouldn’t be overfilled
- Don’t let the bottles bang or scratch the inner or outer surface of the chiller
- Items shouldn’t be placed on top of the unit or allowed to press up against the surface either
Keeping your wine cooler fully repaired at all times is a great way to ensure longevity. The best way to do this is by following a few simple procedures:
- Check the power cord for damage, because cut or frayed cords are extremely dangerous
- Replace interior lights when they go out
- Fix any broken racks as soon as possible
- Check the cooling element and fan
Maintaining a precise temperature and humidity level is the most important part of wine preservation and storage.